Tom Green says he is taking Celebrity Big Brother ‘very seriously’

ALERT! Tom Green thinks he can win Celebrity Big Brother! Why does he think such a thing? Well, here’s what he told us. “I think I can win Big Brother because I don’t think people are expecting me to be as strategic as I am,” Green says, “And I don’t think they that are going to be expecting me to be as calculating as I am.”

While the other contestants may be questioning Greens intelligence, they also may wonder if the professional goofball is really there to play the game or just mock everything about it. Hell, we kind of wonder the same thing! But the comedian suggests otherwise. “I think people are going to think I’m not taking things seriously and that I’m goofing around,” he says, “But really I am actually taking it very seriously.”

Of course, that doesn’t mean he can’t still have fun, as our exclusive very first clip from inside the house showed. (You can see more when the program premieres tonight on CBS.) And while Green may not have completely mastered the game yet, he told us before walking in the house that he packed like a pro. “The trick is lots of clean underwear, okay? That’s the trick. I’ve got lots of clean socks and underwear. That’s all you need. A sweater, 20 pairs of underwear, two pairs of jeans, I’m set.”

Check out our video interview with Green above, and also make sure to check out our Q&As with Anthony ScaramucciKandi BurrussKato KaelinJoey LawrenceDina LohanRyan Lochte , Lolo JonesRicky WilliamsEva Marie, Jonathan Bennett, and Tamar Braxton as well as our full cast gallery.

Read More



from A Viral Update http://bit.ly/2T7e37a
0 Comments